Whatever your project, we are convinced that you have already sent images of your work to your friends or family. We are sure that these images deserved to be shared with everyone! The aim of this competition is to give visibility to your projects while demonstrating that science is not only long and boring writings but can also be visual and aesthetic! We encourage the participation of students from all fields in CERMA, whether you are in applied or theoretical research, in chemistry, medical, construction or statistics. Try your luck, and you may be rewarded!!
If you have any questions about the contest, please contact us on our new email address (email@example.com), we will be happy to help.
How to participate
- Being a student at CERMA
- Complete the participation form.
- Provide an image and text that corresponds to the guidelines given.
- Send us the images in PNG or JPEG format and the form in one email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application deadline = Friday 26th of March
- Must be related to your project.
- All types of images are accepted (e.g. photography, characterization images, 2D-3D modeling, statistics, simulation, graphics, etc.)
- No scheme
- Image modification: No changes allowed, but image settings accepted (brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness).
- Copyright: If you agree that your image is used on CERMA’s website and social network, please indicate the copyright in the image. To do this, write ©name_first name_year at the bottom of the image (preferably in a corner to not interfere with the image)
- The title: short and popularized
- Caption must contain: Student name, research group, device/software used for image capture.
- The text:
- In French AND in English.
- Between 100 and 150 words.
- Scientific description, the message must be clear, concise, accessible, and understandable by all CERMA members.
3 prizes will be discerned:
||1st prize 200 $
||2nd price 150 $
||3rd prize 100 $
The three prizes will be awarded according to the votes of the public and the jury.